[USML Announce] Go Badgers!!

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:00:07 EDT 2015

As a huge fan of both Duke and Wisconsin, I am definitely conflicted, but
for now I am all in on the Badgers.  My daughter Giselle goes to school at
Wisconsin and the ride with the BB team has been a blast this year.  I hope
Wisconsin wins because it feels like a once-in-a-lifetime event for them
(and how often do I root for the same team as Andy Klein!), whereas I feel
confident Duke will be back in the near future. In any event, tomorrow
night will be a no-lose proposition for me: one of my teams will definitely
be winning the title.

Go Badgers!