[USML Announce] Samardzija is a Giant ...?

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:02:03 EST 2015

Greetings;
    Yes, that would have been interesting to see how much interest he would
have garnered as a Sock.  Speaking of Socks, the premiere pitcher in the
A.L. (you know, C. Sale) can be had with a reasonable (or interesting)
offer.  The price is hefty ($36), but how many sure thing staff anchors are
there?  BTW, as the red-faced 3rd place finisher, I was curious as to when
the booty will be distributed?  Only a slightly more than two months 'til
pitchers & catchers report!  Go Pacers!
    Rick