[USML Announce] Put A Fork In The Red-Hots

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 18:19:21 EST 2015

I was even going to offer up a Nuveen conference room for the draft....imagine all the juicy nuggets you could unearth by doing some dumpster diving.

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 17:12:22 -0600
From: rerobbins at itinker.net
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Put A Fork In The Red-Hots

Thanks John.
On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 5:08 PM, JOHN FRUIT <jtfruit at msn.com> wrote:

Rich, I'd suggest giving it more time and see how you feel come the opening of spring training.  Seems the league wouldn't be the same without you.
p.s. not sure why no one else has opined....perhaps they are still busy contemplating just how truly pathetic the Bears were this year.