[USML Announce] USML - 2015 Season Kickoff

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:47:41 EST 2015

Greetings from Maui, all. I'm only available for the march 28-29 weekend or
the April weekend as of now, but the march 28-29 dates are also a question
mark. I unfortunately have a lot of travel scheduled for march and April so
may not be able to attend live this year. I will obviously do my best to be
there but if need be I will dial in or send a proxy in my place.