[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day report

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Thu Jan 15 21:00:59 EST 2015

League:

  I have now received responses from every league member, and there does not appear to be a day that works for everyone.  However, the closest we come is the following dates:

March 14-15:  Works for everyone but Dennis.

April 5:  Works for everyone except Rick G.

  Thoughts ?  Dennis, if you are going to have to draft by phone or proxy, would March 14-15 work?

MARK BLOCKER
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60603