[USML Announce] USML - expansion

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 23:23:32 EST 2015

League:

  I may have located a potential new owner.  Some of you may remember when
the league was founded in 1989 that one of the franchises was the Lubeasts,
owned by my college roommate Frank Luby.  Frank has been playing roto for
years off and on, and recently told me that his current league is folding.
He was enthusiastic when I told him there was an opening in our league.

  Let me know what others think of Frank re-joining the league. Assuming
people are in favor, I plan to talk with him over the weekend to give him a
description of the league and make sure its a fit (and that he is available
on draft day).  Also, for clarity, let me know if you think he would start
from scratch or take over the current Red Hots roster.

  If other league members have other potential candidates, let everyone
know by email.

  -- Mark