[USML Announce] USML - expansion

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Fri Jan 30 18:39:34 EST 2015

First off, I am hoping this debate is somewhat academic as I am still hoping Rich has a change of heart.  But if it comes to that, I am a bit indifferent and quite frankly I think an incoming owner should be largely indifferent.  I f I had to vote, I'd say I am okay having Frank inherit Rich's roster -- or perhaps the Brats'roster instead.