[USML Announce] Billy Butler Address the League on Behalf of the Berliners

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:01:10 EDT 2016

I'm over the 2016 season.  More important is the K9 has already assembled a
2017 rotation that will be the best in USML history.  Cole Hamels, Danny
Duffy, Trevor Bauer, Chris Tillman ... and even Carlos Rodon is now
unhittable.   This is the roto equivalent of the mid-90s
Maddux-Glavine-Smoltz Atlanta Braves.

So whoever wins this year, please take good care of the Damon for me.

That is all.

-Andy