[USML Announce] USML - Kickoff for 2016

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:37:39 EST 2016

League:

  Its time to start the planning for the 2016 USML season.  There are three
immediate items.

1.  Draft date:  We need to set a draft date.  It looks to me like the
likely candidates are March 12, 13, 19, or 20.  Please let me know by
return email on which of those dates you are available.

2.  Participation:  I am assuming all current league members will be
participating in 2016, but please let me know right away if I am mistaken.

3.  Rules:  Please let me know by the end of the month if you want to
propose any changes/clarifications to our rules.  We need to get those
discussed and voted upon asap.

  Happy new year to all.