[USML Announce] USML - Kickoff for 2016

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 17:24:41 EST 2016

The NFL is headed to playoffs which means it's baseball time.  And that means it's time to start the USML hot stove.

All of the following players are on the block and, as always, if someone isn't listed, he's still available (just a little more expensive to acquire):

Russell Martin 14
Prince Fielder 25
David Freese 1
Mike Trout 59
Justin Verlander 14
David Price 32
Jesse Hahn 4

Let's make something happen.  I'll be reaching out to some of you directly to explore your interest in specific trades.

Happy New Year.