[USML Announce] Trade Talk

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 15:21:57 EST 2016

Mark,

You are mistaken, my good friend.  The Shandler values are not adjusted for inflation.  When you account for the fact that there are teams that have retainable rosters comprised of cheap players like the following, you have to increase values dramatically:

Xander Bogaerts ($5)

Francisco Lindor  ($10)
Ben Revere ($5)
Avisail Garcia  ($7)