[USML Announce] Storen traded for Revere and two teams lose

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 10:33:14 EST 2016

Osuna's closer status has never been very firm, but Storen's not exactly Mariano Rivera and there's a good chance Osuna will still close for at least a good chunk of the year.  Some writers are already calling Storen the 8th inning guy. And, if Osuna goes to the rotation, he may become pretty good starter.  (However, Sanchez may be the one to move to the rotation.) Osuna's skills are pretty solid.  I'll be keeping him, regardless of role.