[USML Announce] A Little Less Young, But Still Angry

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 10:57:59 EST 2016

Happy Birthday Doug.

I too join Doug and Andy in my extreme disappointment regarding the coin flip.  Pure highway robbery.

BTW - anyone agree with me that if you put Aaron Rodgers on any other team in the NFL (including the Chicago Bears), they're playing in the NFC championship next week?

P.S.  Berliners are still looking to shake up their roster.  Everyone's available.  Let's get the hot stove cooking.