[USML Announce] Trubisky

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:25:00 EDT 2017

Unless he becomes a hall of famer or wins them a Super Bowl, this will
never be a good pick.  If he ends up like a Philip Rivers (a well respected
QB who has had a great career, but never taken the team very far), it will
still be regarded as a bad move because people will question what other
pieces they could have had if they hadnt dealt so mucht o move up 1 spot
(not to mention that all indicators point to the fact that Trubisky would
have very likely been there at #3 still).

I guess what I'm saying is.... he needs to be Eli Manning.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
(732) 513-8661
dadams17 at gmail.com