[USML Announce] Best Sportswriter in America

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 16:22:00 EDT 2017

Wait, why are you not yet banned?  How the hell did that happen?

-------- Original message --------From: Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com> Date: 8/29/17  2:46 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Cc: springkerb at aol.com Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Best Sportswriter in America
Since I am not yet banned from this email group, my nomination for best sports related story of 2017:
http://deadspin.com/the-fallout-from-sportswritings-filthiest-fuck-up-1797691830