[USML Announce] USML 2017 -- Draft Date and Schedule

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:02:58 EST 2017

Gentlemen,

It pains me to say that I will no longer be able to participate in this
year's draft due to some wedding planning scheduling conflicts that have
come up.  I am working on finding a draft proxy, but if anyone has other
ideas or suggestions, I am open to hearing them.  My other option was to
back out of the league, but given that I have every top prospect in the AL,
that seems silly.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
(732) 513-8661