[USML Announce] @RealJeffWinick

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Fri Jun 23 15:06:36 EDT 2017

He’s alive and well and enjoying being in 2nd place despite his intention of treating 2017 as a rebuilding year.  In fact, he’s quite pleased with the prospect of likely being able to do very little and still hang onto 2nd place all the way through the finish line.

He’s also a tad puzzled by the inquiries about his whereabouts.  He made a concerted effort to identify potential trade partners for a run at the Damon this year and got a response that was….well….not encouraging.  A couple of teams used his email as an opportunity to tout their own prospects (though those same teams then disappeared back into the woodwork) and there were no other expressions of interest other than from one owner whose name will go unmentioned but whose proposals were appreciated and are being considered.

Perhaps I’m the only one who has noticed a certain degree of smugness from the team in the driver’s seat for the Damon.   Perhaps I’m the only one who would like to see that same fellow suffer a penalty for his hubris.  But perhaps not.  If you share my perspective, you know where to find me to start discussions about how we can address this irritating set of circumstances to our mutual benefit.

@RealJeffWinick