[USML Announce] USML - Roster oddity

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 09:58:01 EDT 2018

Two pretty good races--one between three good teams and the other between seven bad teams.

-------- Original message --------From: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com> Date: 8/20/18  9:47 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Roster oddity
No one is focusing on that boring race between the top three teams.  It's all about the battle for the final money slot.  Brats - you're going down!
-Andy