[USML Announce] Fwd: Hey, Andrew - The 2018 Fantasy Baseball Guide: Professional Edition is LIVE!

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 21:12:50 EST 2018

I'm reminded of the poisoned wine scene in The Princess Bride.

-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick via Announce <announce at usml.net> Date: 1/10/18  3:28 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: announce at usml.net Cc: Jeffrey Winick <jhwinick at aol.com> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Fwd: Hey, Andrew - The 2018 Fantasy Baseball Guide: Professional Edition is LIVE!
25% of the comments are misinformation.  The balance is extremely valuable insight.  The key is knowing which is which.

And my nom de guerre is Sergei (not Vlad).