[USML Announce] Dog Dumped

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:23:27 EDT 2019

   The only Skaggs worth having would have been the old 70s Orioles catcher
Dave Skaggs.  But here's a procedural question;  We've historically been
allowed to make our first roster adjustments the Sunday of opening week.
The twist this year is that there are two games involving the A's and
Mariners in Japan next week, a full week before the other teams start.  I
know it's asking a bit much to have Commish input all the rosters the day
after the draft, so will there be any way to adjust rosters before those
two games?  Thanks,
   Rick