[USML Announce] Skaggs

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 10:50:19 EDT 2019

Not urgent.  Just wanted to be sure it wasn't missed. Thanks.Mark KSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at sidley.com> Date: 3/14/19  7:51 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Cc: springkerb at aol.com Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Skaggs
Didn’t realize this was urgent, but I removed him.

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)