[USML Announce] Josh James

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 10:47:13 EDT 2019

Block:You do an awesome and tireless job!  To repeat, you're entitled to an occasional error. Really.Mark KSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at sidley.com> Date: 3/15/19  9:39 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: springkerb at aol.com, USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Josh James

Kerbs/rest of league:  So sorry about this.  As the keeper of the league information, I try to hold myself to a higher standard, so this was not consistent with that expectation.  Can’t say it
 won’t happen again, but I will try.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097