[USML Announce] FA eligibility question

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 12:58:42 EDT 2019

Assuming their status hasn't changed, neither of them is draft eligible,  and both are eligible for the rotation draft. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Frank Luby via Announce <announce at usml.net> Date: 3/15/19  11:53 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Cc: Frank Luby <zachfehsvater at yahoo.com> Subject: [USML Announce] FA eligibility question Hi everyone, What do we do tomorrow about Dallas Keuchel et al?Not sure where we left this during the Machado/Harper discussion, but is he eligible for the auction draft or only for the rotation draft?Thanks,Frank