[USML Announce] USML - Rosters !!!!

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:19:17 EDT 2019

League:

   Great to see everyone today, and a giant thank you again to Jeff Winick
for hosting the draft.  As usual, the hospitality was excellent.

  Rosters are now posted on the website.  I am sure there are errors, and I
will be doing some checking and cleanup tonight.  Please email me and
corrections that are required and I will get those entered.

  A few notes as you review:

1.  Two of the college players (Langeliers and Vaughn) are not yet in the
player database, so I will need to submit a request to get them added.

2.  I deleted Frank's last two rotation picks since he did not actually
have slots.  Since he had five reserve players coming into the draft, he
only had room for 12 additional players.  I omitted G. Whitley and Bobby
Witt.