[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update (Tuesday)

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 22:19:15 EDT 2019

League:

  Rosters are submitted and finalized, so we are ready to go.  I already
input the Oak/Sea moves, so owners will have those players active for
tomorrow.  The system actually treats the first reporting period as
starting on 3/20, so the moves are not technically retroactive.

  This coming weekend, you can make roster moves that will be effective for
opening day.  But reminder: no FAAB bidding this weekend.

  Let me know if there are any questions.