[USML Announce] Eligible for Auction

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:56:56 EDT 2021

I went back and looked at emails- there is one from February that says draft is Saturday. That is what I have on my calendar. There is one from a week ago that says Sunday but doesn’t mention that it is a change from previously scheduled date. Was the recent email a typo or did the date get changed?

Jim

Sent from my iPhone