[USML Announce] USML Draft - Sunday

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Fri Mar 19 12:24:27 EDT 2021

Why?  Kerber assures me that we’ll be done in an hour.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 662-4602
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

On Mar 19, 2021, at 10:55 AM, Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com> wrote:

Also ... I just re-sent the Zoom invite to everyone.  The link is the same, I just adjusted to make sure the room would stay open for the whole draft.  (It originally set to one hour by default.)

-Andy