[USML Announce] USML Draft - Sunday

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 21:43:19 EDT 2021

My reserve picks:
15  Bobby Witt, Jr., SS, KC (Y0)
10  Aledmys Diaz, 2B, Hou10  Yasiel Puig, OF, FA10  Joely Rodriguez, P, Tex10  Jose Marmelejos, OF/DH, Sea10  Slot
5  Akil Badoo, OF, Det (Y0)5  Brent Rooker, OF, Min (Y0)5  James Kaprellian, P, Oak (Y0)5  Jorge Alcala, P, Min (Y0?)5  Adrian Del Castillo, C/OF, U Miami (Y0)5  Simeon Woods-Richardson, P, Tor (Y0)
2  Bo Naylor, C, Cle (Y0)2  Jackson Kowar, P, KC (Y0)2  Carlos Comenarez, SS, TB (Y0)2  Slot2  Slot
Mark K