[USML Announce] USML - transactions deadline

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:58:46 EDT 2021

League:  A note about transactions for this week.  It appears that the
system will let you make transactions that are effective on Thursday at any
time prior to Thursday at noon, and is not imposing a Sunday noon deadline
for this week.  My view is that this makes some sense, since teams will be
finalizing rosters this week, but if there is a groundswell to impose a
hard deadline tomorrow, I can contact Onroto and figure out how to enforce
that rule.

Absent such a groundswell, owners can make activate/reserve transactions
all the way up until Thursday.  Note again: NO FAAB transactions this week.