[USML Announce] USML - transactions deadline

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Sat Mar 27 18:06:59 EDT 2021

Agreed on Thursday deadline.

-------- Original message --------
From: Frank Luby via Announce <announce at usml.net>
Date: 3/27/21 5:03 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Cc: Frank Luby <zachfehsvater at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - transactions deadline

Thanks, Mark.

I’m in favor of keeping the Thursday deadline for this week.

On Mar 27, 2021, at 4:58 PM, Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com<mailto:blockermark at gmail.com>> wrote:

League:  A note about transactions for this week.  It appears that the system will let you make transactions that are effective on Thursday at any time prior to Thursday at noon, and is not imposing a Sunday noon deadline for this week.  My view is that this makes some sense, since teams will be finalizing rosters this week, but if there is a groundswell to impose a hard deadline tomorrow, I can contact Onroto and figure out how to enforce that rule.

Absent such a groundswell, owners can make activate/reserve transactions all the way up until Thursday.  Note again: NO FAAB transactions this week.