[USML Announce] USML - 2022 Draft Dates

BILL STROTMAN bbuddhas at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 15:06:20 EST 2021

26 or 27

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN FRUIT <jtfruit at msn.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Mon, Nov 15, 2021 3:16 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - 2022 Draft Dates

March 12-13 or March 26-27 works for me
Get Outlook for AndroidFrom: Announce <announce-bounces at usml.net> on behalf of Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 10:03:29 AM
To: USML <announce at usml.net>
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - 2022 Draft Dates League:
  Let the planning for USML 2022 begin!  Opening day next year is Thursday, March 31, which means we can hold our draft on any of the dates listed below.  Also, as fun as it was to do the 2021 remotely, the goal this year will be to hold an in-person draft with as many people as possible in attendance live.
  Please let me know on which of the dates listed below you could be available for an in-person draft. I'd like to get the date on our calendars as soon as possible.
  Potential dates:
Mar 12-13Mar 19-20Mar. 26-27
  Note:  For reference, both Easter and Passover are in mid-April, several weeks after any of these dates.
Announce mailing list
Announce at usml.net