[USML Announce] USML - 2024 Season/Draft Date

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 13:15:43 EST 2023

 I'd like to avoid the 23rd and Easter.
Mark
    On Monday, December 18, 2023 at 10:46:48 AM CST, Doug Shabelman via Announce <announce at usml.net> wrote:

March 9th is a holy day for the league as it’s Andy Klein’s birthday—do we still have to fast the whole 24 hours?

I’m better later in the month than earlier but if that’s all that works….

DS

Doug Shabelman

CEO | Burns Entertainment

Cell: 773.269.9732 | Main: 847.866.9400

The information contained in this email is proprietary to Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing and is considered CONFIDENTIAL in its entirety and may also be legally privileged. Information may not be shared with employees of any other company or agency without the expressed written permission of Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing and is subject to the verbal or explicit agreement between Burns and recipient’s company. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.