[USML Announce] USML - 2024 Season/Draft Date

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:23:05 EST 2023

Sorry for delay. We haven’t planned out our March fully yet.

If we do our usual Spring Break trip up there then the days that would work the best would be March 10 or March 16. But not totally sure if we will be going up as a family because we will be in Indy and Chicago this Holiday season.

I’d prefer to avoid Mar 31 because it is both Easter and my birthday.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone