[USML Announce] Pitchers

Klein Nine KleinNine at pm.me
Thu Feb 2 09:56:15 EST 2023

Last season, the K9 acquired Gerrit Cole ($38) and Justin Bieber ($35) in a successful push to finish in the money. (And still looking for that money, Mr. Winick. :) )

Both Cole and Bieber are fairly valued by league standards, but don't quite fit into the K9 auction budget. So, I'm soliciting offers. In general, I'm looking to replenish my team's empty prospect shelf. Ideally, I'd want prospects ranked in the top 100 with a salary of $5 or $2, but I'm open to just about anything.

Thanks ... and only about two weeks until spring training camps open!

-Andy

Owner, Klein Nine (est. 1990)
[image]