[USML Announce] MLB trade deadline question

Doug Shabelman doug.shabelman at burnsent.com
Thu Jul 6 11:16:06 EDT 2023

Firm no from me. For the record, I will also never get pushed around by some southern law school academic who tries to convince me otherwise.

DS

Doug Shabelman
CEO | Burns Entertainment
Cell: 773.269.9732 | Main: 847.866.9400

The information contained in this email is proprietary to Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing and is considered CONFIDENTIAL in its entirety and may also be legally privileged. Information may not be shared with employees of any other company or agency without the expressed written permission of Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing and is subject to the verbal or explicit agreement between Burns and recipient’s company. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.