[USML Announce] Congratulations Mr. Blocker, Esq.

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:59:54 EDT 2023

Frank:  Thanks for noticing...I remember that dinner well, and no, I never
expected to have the same phone number or even still be at Sidley this
long!  To celebrate, I had drinks Monday night with the four other
survivors from my starting class at Sidley, and how much longer we plan to
do this was a prime topic. Sidenote: When my kids were in high school I
prepared a resume. Do you know what it looks like when you have only had
one job?  Pretty sparse....like you haven't done anything!