[USML Announce] Discussion Topics

Klein Nine KleinNine at pm.me
Sun Mar 5 11:31:10 EST 2023

As long as we’re gearing up for the season, I wanted to toss out a few discussion items.None of these are suggestions for this season.Just wanted to get thoughts to see if we might have momentum for putting forward proposals later this year to implement in future seasons.

1.Wins: Wins seems a dated category, especially with so many starters going five innings per game or less.Is there a good substitute?Quality starts?

2.Batting Average:Would OBP be better?Does anyone play in league that uses OBP instead of BA?If so, what do you think?

3. Trades to NL:We’ve raised this before but have not had a critical mass of support for counting stats of players traded to the NL mid-season.With MLB balancing the schedule and adding more inter-league games, is anyone willing to re-consider?

-Andy

Owner, Klein Nine (est. 1990)
[image]