[USML Announce] USML - schedule and logistics (corrected email)

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:40:05 EST 2023

League:  Ignore prior one. Here is a corrected email.

League:  Below are the important details about the draft and pre-draft
deadlines.

*Key deadlines:*

03/11 -- retention rosters due/payment of fees
03/16 5 pm CT -- free player drops due
03/18 8 am -- USML draft

*Draft location*

place:  Harris Winick, 333 W. Wacker, Suite 2060
time:  8 am sharp

*Payment of fees*

Instead of trying to collect money at the draft, we are going to collect in
advance electronically. This should also speed up distribution of winner
shares after the season.  This year, the fee will be $140, which covers
league entry fee ($100), the Onroto fee ($10), and registration/hosting of
the usml.net website ($30). The fees will be lower in future years because
the registration fees cover multiple years.

Please send payment this week so we have this out of the way.  You can pay
me by Chase Zelle or Paypal directed to either this email address or my
cell phone, 847-571-4114.  Let me know if you have any problems sending the
money.