[USML Announce] Schedule Question

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 11:42:41 EDT 2023

What's our typical completion time?  I think maybe around 1:00?  (I'm working out some scheduling issues.  The draft, of course, comes first.  Other activities can be worked out from there.)  Thanks, and I realize this won't be cast in stone.
By the way, I don't think anybody objected to my proposed language to line up league practice with contract status of waived players after September 1.  However, there were very few responses.  Just to avoid future confusion, can we agree to have the commissioners make the proposed change?  (At least two of us have run up against that issue based on current language in the Constitution, and it would be good to eliminate that problem.)