[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:43:00 EDT 2023

League:  All of the rosters have been entered.  Please let me know if you
identify any errors, both on your own roster or those of other teams.  I do
not need corrections to positions.

Note:  three players are missing from the database, and I have emailed
Onroto to have them added.  Two are on the Berliners (Brayden Taylor,
Infielder, TCU  and Marco Raya, Pitcher, Minn.), and one is on the Hoosiers
(Brando Mayaea, Outfield, NYY).  So no need to let me know those are
missing.

Great seeing everyone yesterday, Looking forward to a fun season.