[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 22:03:04 EDT 2023

 Kyle Manzardo and Will Brennan should both be Y0.
Mark K
    On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 07:43:58 PM CDT, Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com> wrote:

 League:  All of the rosters have been entered.  Please let me know if you identify any errors, both on your own roster or those of other teams.  I do not need corrections to positions.
Note:  three players are missing from the database, and I have emailed Onroto to have them added.  Two are on the Berliners (Brayden Taylor, Infielder, TCU  and Marco Raya, Pitcher, Minn.), and one is on the Hoosiers (Brando Mayaea, Outfield, NYY).  So no need to let me know those are missing.
Great seeing everyone yesterday, Looking forward to a fun season.
Announce mailing list
Announce at usml.net