[USML Announce] USML - Rosters/final call for changes

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:30:59 EDT 2023

League:

  It seems like most teams have weighed in to let me about corrections to
rosters, but if there are any remaining items to be addressed, please let
me know by Thursday morning. After that, I am going to finalize the rosters.

  Two notes for the week.

1.  Please do not make any changes to your roster (activate/reserve) until
Thursday afternoon.  After that, make any changes you like, which will be
effective for games this week.

2.  Reminder:  No FAAB bidding this week!