[USML Announce] We Are Old…..

Richard Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Thu May 4 09:22:32 EDT 2023

When I joined the USML roughly 30 years ago (more or less) I named my
franchise Joseph’s Mighty Red Hots to honor my then toddler, Joseph.  Where
have the years gone?  That toddler is now a father.

I’m thrilled to let you know that I’m now a grandfather.  Our grandson was
born last night. He weighed seven pounds and a bit less than twenty
inches.  All are well.  Name to be announced.  I’m waiting for pictures
too. The kids have been a bit funny about hospital visitors so I may not
get to hold the child until they get home, which will be soon.