[USML Announce] New Leader

Klein Nine KleinNine at pm.me
Sun May 14 11:01:40 EDT 2023

And thank goodness Kerber was too cocky to trade with me a few weeks ago.  I would have been stuck with Jorge Mateo -- hitting .056 over the last seven days, .119 over the last 14 days, and .190 over the last 21 days.

Mark - appreciate your stopping me from my usual "buy high, sell low" strategy!

-Andy

Owner, Klein Nine (est. 1990)
[image]