[USML Announce] My other brother, Carlos....

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:02:45 EST 2024

Greetings:
   Just wondering if the parents of the recently released White Sox catcher
Carlos Perez were influenced by the Newhart Show (the one set in Vermont)
wherein the only talker of the three ne'er-do-well neighbors would
seemingly every episode introduce themselves by saying "Hi, my name's
Larry. This is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl"?
Turns out the released Carlos Perez has an older brother/catcher named
Carlos Perez.......
   Rick