[USML Announce] Happy birthday!

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Wed Jan 31 10:27:23 EST 2024

Jim and Rest of League:  Thanks so much for the kind birthday greetings.  A quick USML-related story that may be a commentary on my life.  I texted Jeff W and Andy last night to let them know I was at the Bulls game, as we all root for the Bulls (as opposed to, say, football, where we root for different teams).  Jeff immediately responded that he was there too.  Turns out that while I was stationed up in my 200 level seats, Jeff was seated courtside next to the Bulls bench. Although he denied it, I believe Jeff also followed the Bulls into the locker room at halftime.  Thankfully, at the USML draft, things are more egalitarian, and I will get to sit right near Jeff ! Anyway, thanks to everyone who remember my Not-As-Old-As-Kerber birthday….

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
Office: +1 312 853 6097
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Commish! Welcome to the club! On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 08: 36: 33 AM CST, Present Tense <frank@ presenttensellc. com> wrote: Wow, I remember when this guy turned 18, and now he’s reached the 6-0 mark!Happy birthday to

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Commish! Welcome to the club!

Wow, I remember when this guy turned 18, and now he’s reached the 6-0 mark!

Happy birthday to our esteemed commissioner!

Sent from my iPhone

immediately.