[USML Announce] Poor Nate Lowe

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 16:24:03 EST 2024

 If he's a true Nine guy, he'd have done it carrying his luggage, or maybe taking out the trash.
Sorry about that, though.  I never laid a hand on him.
Mark K
    On Friday, March 8, 2024 at 03:22:02 PM CST, Klein Nine via Announce <announce at usml.net> wrote:

 Poor guy never knew what him after Kerber traded him to me.  Out for a month (at least) with an oblique after never suffering an injury in his life.
-Andy
<<

It certainly is new for the 27-year-old. Lowe’s record of health had been impeccable prior to this oblique strain. He avoided the injured list in his first five MLB seasons and played in 157 regular season games or more in each of his first three years with the Rangers. He missed just on regular season game last year and, including the postseason, played in 178 games.