[USML Announce] roster updates

Doug Shabelman doug.shabelman at burnsent.com
Tue Mar 19 11:39:02 EDT 2024

Chad Green IS the MAN.

________________________________
From: Announce <announce-bounces at usml.net> on behalf of Klein Nine via Announce <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 10:28:01 AM
To: Rick Gammons <ricklgammons at gmail.com>; USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Cc: Klein Nine <KleinNine at pm.me>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] roster updates

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Rick,

So, what type of bug is your favorite?  Yimi looks like he might be in line for some saves! (I'd be more gleeful if Romano wasn't on my roster at $16.)

-Andy

<<
03.19: Jordan Romano<https://baseball5.onroto.com/baseball/webnew/display_player_profile.pl?USML+2+6417&session_id=OZmWA1qyKhHdIw0yzSJubF6eRQKM8>: Romano will be shut down from throwing for three days after being diagnosed withright elbow inflammation, Hazel Mae of Sportsnet reports. (Romano will be given an anti-inflammatory injection prior to the brief shutdown period and then hopes to resume throwing later this week. An MRI on the closer's elbow showed no structural issues, so the hope seems to be that this is just a minor issue that will resolve soon. However, there is certainly always a level of concern when it's the pitching elbow. Erik Swanson would be next in line to close for the Blue Jays, although he will be shut down himself for a day or two with a forearm issue. Yimi Garcia and/or Chad Green could be next in the pecking order.)

Owner, Klein Nine (est. 1990)
[cid:67bfd049 at pm.me]