[USML Announce] Early Reporting Period?

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 08:07:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/20/2005 6:59:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Did we  agree to a single early reporting period to allow people to make
roster  moves that will take effect as of opening day?

Yes.  The only thing I'm unclear on is the exact reporting  deadline.  Since
Opening Day is Monday, April 4, the default deadline,  based on normal
reporting intervals, would be Saturday, April 2 at  midnight.  However, if we wanted
to allow everyone to take advantage of the  final MLB roster moves before the
regular season, we could go with a Sunday  night deadline (April 3) instead.

Also, we specifically discussed whether this would be a full reporting
period, including FAAB bidding, trades, etc., and the consensus was that it  would.