[USML Announce] USML - Post-Draft Update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 10:11:20 EST 2005

Gang:

  It was great seeing everyone yesterday.  The actual draft day  remains one
of the best days of the year.

  A note of thanks for agreeing to start slightly early, which allowed  me
enough time to get home and then drive to Peoria.  To cap what was  already a
great day, I watched Glenbrook North win its first ever state  title.  The
Glenbrook North coach speculated that this was also the first  time in state
history that a team with an all-jewish starting line-up won the  title.  Here is the
story for those who are interested (probably only me!):
_http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/highschool/cs-050319prepsclassaa,1,4037090.story?co
ll=cs-highschool-headlines_
(http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/highschool/cs-050319prepsclassaa,1,4037090.story?coll=cs-highschool-headlines)

  As for rosters, I intend to have those posted up on the website  later
tonight.  I will be asking everyone to double check the accuracy (not  the
quality) or their rosters.  I will distribute an e-mail next week with  instructions
for making pre-season moves.

  Off to the Parade.